12/31/10

December 31, 2010

What a year! 
This blog started on Dec 31st of last year as Eli and I were headed to bed, ready to see our Auburn Tigers in the OUTBACK BOWL the next day.  *(they won and now have the longest win streak in College Football going, as they ready to play for the national title in a week, but I digress)  

This seems a fitting post for the last day of the year, to show the kids (both this time) sleeping as we prepare to head out in the morning to see Tina and Naomi's beloved Crimson Tide play in the Citrus Bowl (now sadly called the Capital One bowl).   

It will not be my last post here, as I will post one more day of photos from the Bowl game like I did from last year tomorrow night.... but will it return?  (see below)



This has been a fantastic year and a fun experiment with the daily photo blog.  I have gotten lots of messages from family and friends who have enjoyed it and wonder if I am going to keep it going.  Well the answer is yes, and now.  Yes I will continue to post Photos and to blog our family's fun and games, but not on this site (it is called 2010 photos...)     I will instead go back to using my regular blog page that I have ignored for the year to care for this one... and will not likely do something EVERY day but will try to do as much as I can.

This has been fun!  I truly hope you have enjoyed it.  It is staying put so feel free if you are ever board to wander around here and reminisce!
~jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment