12/15/10

December 15, 2010

It pays to be helpful. 

Let me explain. Back on November 29th  I shared a funny picture of an SNL board game we saw in Toys-R-Us that was priced (incorrectly) at over $99.  Well I went on to send that info and picture to the Toys-R-Us Company and got an email from the vice president of sales from Discovery Bay Toys thanking me for letting them know about the mistake.  He also very generously offered to send my family a few games to say thanks. 

Well, today my family says thanks back.  Don really was generous and we can't wait to dig in and have play these fantastic, fun games on a great family night.  You might even want to head out soon and get some games for your family this Christmas too and play away!  (and if you do, please take an extra look at the games from Discovery Bay Games since we know they are good folks!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment