1/18/10

January 18, 2010

I found the secret to getting your wife to think your sexy... FIX STUFF! Today I took on the challenge of fixing several things all by myself. First I replaced the burner coil in the bottom of our oven that went out a few days ago. Ordered the part online and did it in no time!


Then I stopped by the local PepBoys for a few new bulbs (Tina's car had a headlight and 2 tail lights out) and even though it took a little time and a quick check online to make sure I did in fact have to remove the battery AND coolant overflow to get to the headlamp bulbs, I got both headlights replaced and everything back together... (and now brighter than EVER with super halogens!)

then replaced the bulbs in both tail lights that were out!

It was a banner day for Mr. Fix It and I did not even break anything, cuss, or scream through the whole process. I even changed a burned out porch light bulb for good measure while I was on a roll.


Now if I could just figure out how to get this grease off my hands?!

No comments:

Post a Comment