1/10/10

January 10, 2010

I know it is winter, but this IS central Florida! I cannot believe it is SO COLD this morning!



After church our family went to check out the new restaurant that is the buzz of everyone I know. I could not figure out how a "fast food chicken place" could be so great. So we went to there to see for ourselves.

Eli liked it but was unsure about if it was the best chicken spot in town. (he did say that they had the best honey mustard dip in the whole world!)


Naomi really liked it a lot. She had chicken strips but would rather have gotten "chicken on the bone". She did say they have good Orange soda!


Tina thought the chicken was really good, but the sweet tea... well not as "legendary" as the cup claimed it was.

The final verdict for us is that it IS good. It is FAR Better than any other fast food chicken. (KFC, Popeye's, Mrs. Winners, Lee's, or Maryland) but it is still basically just fast food restaurant. I particularly liked the spice on the crispy coating. It was tender and juicy. (and I liked their tea pretty well...) I can't see it ever becoming on of our top choice restaurants, but I do think it will be a good place for us to go for lunch on occasions. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment